Sunday, March 6, 2011

We're Back!
I haven't posted a blog in a while but here is an up date. Blake and I have moved to Fort Collins Colorado and are just loving every moment. Blake is working at Wolf Robotics and I am a stay at home mother and take care of my handsome dog. We live in a house with a back yard which is super nice for the dog to run around and have his play time without us having to talk him on a walk. Our ward is super nice and friendly. I am always doing something with the ward which is nice.

This last week we had Christine fly out and keep me entertained while Blake was on a business trip in Illinois. Christine and I went to the dog park which Apollo loves because he gets to run around with all of his furry friends. He loves it when other dogs chase him because he can out run anyone on the block.



This is Denver Colorado. We are at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science where we saw science and animal exhibits.
We found this pirate and we made him give us all his gold so now we are rich forever! We even have a nice ship now so maybe we can do a family cruise this summer. How fun would that be.

Posted by Christine Sarager since Celeste is a little slow :)

4 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Hooray for Colorado!! We used to live in Denver and LOVED IT! Went back this last summer to go to Breckenridge, we just love Colorado!

Sarager Family said...

Wow, looks like so much fun. Maybe we should come out and visit you guys too. I can just picture Apollo running around the neighborhood. He is a super cute dog and his cousin missing him.

Andrew said...

Christine changed quite a bit since she left Gilbert..... wow! I didnlt even know she had a gun???

Marcinelle said...

Colorado is beautiful! (The people are more beautiful, however!) I am glad you got lots of gold. Lets plan on a world cruise with the whole family!