Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pop goes the weasel












Ok, so I know that all of you are wanting the juicy details (ya right). Well, I don't know any.

Here are a few random pics from last year...







Ok some juicy details.
Blake apprehended this bike to get away from the cops (he was jay walking)... Blake took this bike apart and gave it new life!

Glacier National Park is really da bomb. (Oh ya there's a funny side story involving my dog running away from the pet's sitters house for 3 days and her not telling me...long story) Glacier is spectacular!

We went on a 3 day rafting trip with Fews and Co (Blake's cute friends). Guess who that girl is not in the raft...

Ranier National Park = old growth forest hottness.



4 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Lovin' the updates!
I love how outdoorsy y'all are, I think being outside is so great! I am excited to explore more of FL after Solomon comes.

Andrew said...

that was such an awesome trip!! Looks like fun!

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Glad you are blogging again! Keep keeping me updated... I want to feel like I live close to you again :) Oh and chasing down your dog was so fun... he is a little naughty, but a cute little naughty.

Marcinelle said...

I think Blake and Apollo can outrun anyone! Good thing they are in the same family!