Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sleeping Bliss


Blake and I have been mattress shopping for a couple of months.
The first bed we got was a queen ( I didn't want a king because I wanted Blake to be as close to me as possible :)
Since Apollo sleeps on the bed with us, he takes up a third of the room! So with many restless nights for Blake being squished off into oblivion, we were forced to take action.
We wanted a king bed so that are little black monster wouldn't bother us. We got this bed on clearance because it was a discontinued style ($1400 to $650). The owner said that we robbed them (that's what I like to hear) . This mattress has a 5 in. pillow top! Woot!

It's St. Patrick's Day! If you haven't checked out our Jib Jab videos please do (they are a couple posts away).
HAPPY Saint Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BEST INVESTMENT EVER. I seriously LOVE my king size. You will be so glad you have it!