Sunday, March 13, 2011

Doggie Doo

Apollo has been getting more playful with us. He likes to wrestle me and Blake everyday.
(Did you notice the holy socks?)


On Saturday we went to the City Park in Denver. The grass was covered in goose poop.

Blake and I watched "Hubble 3-D" at the IMAX.
AMAZING




After we moved to Fort Collins I started finding new places to run. One day I was jogging down the road with Apollo and this large, husky dog started barking at us... on top of the roof.
No lie.
I think I died laughing.
When Christine came into town, we did a drive-by-shooting of this cutie up on the roof.


4 comments:

Sarager Family said...

Thats a beautiful dog. I wonder how he gets up there. Does he jump from the ground?

Andrew said...

Got to love that dog!!

Unknown said...

He's getting so big! WOW!

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Ewww goose poop.I wish i had your motivation to run. I am trying though cuz I don't want to be fat.