Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dc Trip - Thursday

We decided to hit all of the monumnets because it was a gorgeous, sunny day.
This is the Washongton Monument and a very attractive photo of me. LOL
Abraham Lincoln Memorial
Right in front of the Abrahman Lincoln Memorial
Korean War Memorial The Wall - I love how their faces are sketched into it and you can see the Memorial in the stone.
Potomac River
Blake eating wheat thins.


My Hottie.
Tulip Library...no really that's what it is called.

Smithsonian Castle
Hishorn Modern Art Museum. The building is a circle- some really interesting and depressing art.



5 comments:

Lincoln said...

The castle looks really cool. It reminds me of when we went to hursts castle on that California trip. Vacations are the best.

Unknown said...

That Cali trip was AWESOME!

I think Lincoln has said more on your blog than ours :)

Andrew S said...

I am so glad that there are places like this to visit. Helps you step back and smell the roses.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

The Korean war memorial is my favorite in all of DC for some reason... Thanks for sharing all these great pictures! I am dying to go back by living through you!

Marcinelle said...

What an incredible experience to be at our nation's capital! In that first picture you look like an X-man hunting down aliens!