Friday, April 17, 2009

Dc Trip - Friday

Last day in DC!
National Gallery of Art Museum - it's and there are two different buildings.
This is one of my favorite landscape pictures. Click on it to enlarge it.
Fountain
Leonardo Da Vinci
Modern Art Museum... we thought this was kinda ugly and took a picture for you to see. LOL
Underground walkway between East and West Art Buildings
He He...

Udvar-Hazy Museum: National Air and Space Museum. Kirk took us to this museum, it's in Virginia, and we loved it. Lots of airplanes and cool stuff to see.
Space Shuttle

Concord...super fast

6 comments:

Lincoln said...

That is a lot of cool looking airplanes. I really like the space shuttle. Makes me want to be a pilot

Andrew S said...

What a great place to visit!! i love this place! So fun!!

Sarager Family said...

I love the walk way it is so cool looking. We have to all plan a trip there. It would be so much fun.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

You in the circles is really awesome!

Marcinelle said...

Gorgeous girl in front of amazing pictures! I love that landscape picture too. As you all know, I have a weakness for buying beautiful artwork. We are so glad you and Blake could visit D.C.!

Amber said...

The walkway is awesome. I'd love to do a fashion shoot in there.