Monday, June 13, 2011

And the Beat Goes On...





So here I am at thirteen weeks, almost the end of the first trimester. Not really showing but definitely thicker in the middle. And still sick, sick, sick.



Blake and I have new callings in our ward! We team teach the 15, 16, 17 yr. old youth in Sunday School. Yesterday was our first lesson and it was really fun. I am really excited to be able to go to Relief Society now. I missed it when I was in primary!



On Saturday, we went to the Reservoir by our house. We wanted to go shooting but my sickness from my pregnancy prevents us from having too much fun unfortunately! But it will be worth it ... right?




The last picture is of us at Rocky Mountain National Park on Memorial Day. That trip had some super curvy roads.








I haven't been able to go grocery shopping for a couple of months now. Blake wanted me to go grocery shopping with him a couple of days ago and I told him it wouldn't be a good idea. I went with him anyway and I was gagging in the store. As soon as I left the store I threw up...HAHA I really do not like food and food still doesn't like me. (The kitchen is my worst enemy) :)



I am at home mostly all day now keeping myself entertained. I have been watching LOST on Netflix and I am thoroughly enjoying the craziness of it. I finished my Paint By Numbers and I will have to get a pic of it.







If you are not sick, enjoy your sick free day for me PLEASE!


Ok Bye!


6 comments:

Andrew said...

Wow-- you look great!!! such a nice glow!!!!

The Jensen's said...

Ugh. That sick first trimester feeling is still very fresh in my mind. Not fun!! I remember just the stale food smell at the grocery store was awful. Good luck! You'll start feeling better in the next few weeks. I think it was week 15 that I could start to eat food without gagging. You look great!!

Cristine Garrison said...

I remember just crying to Scott that I was so tired of not feeling well. Haha. Once you move past it, it's smooth sailing! :) hang in there. This too shall pass. Haha.

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

oh man sorry you have been so sick. That is no fun but worth it. I am excited to get to see you with a big belly! Lost is a crazy show but we liked it.

Marcinelle said...

Celeste, you have a pregnant glow! You and Blake and Apollo are so good looking together! Any moment now you are going to start feeling better and it is all worth it!

julie said...

oh man, so sorry you're sick! one day your little baby will be able to tell you how much they appreciate you going through all that for them!