Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hi from the AZ

Good morning....

it's 3:22 am Arizona time and I have been up for the past two hours.

I have had a throbbing migraine that is finally starting to go down. For my migraines I can take Tylenol and Caffeine (that's why I can't go to bed yet, I'm a little too buzzed). I have been lucky in this pregnancy in that I haven't had migraines... until this past week. :( My doctor said that chronic migraine sufferers usually get a break from migraines during pregnancy. So wish me luck that I won't get them too often!

This week has been wonderful being in Arizona with my mom, dad, and brother Spencer. I love being home and having my wonderful mom take care of me. I only threw up once this week! Hurray!

Spencer's High School Graduation was really fun to go to. I love my youngest brother, he is so nice and has a really fun personality.

Later this morning I am going back home to Fort Collins to be home with Blakey and Apollo! :)

Here are some videos that Blake took while on his work trip in Ohio.

3 comments:

Cristine Garrison said...

i love Blake's narration.

Unknown said...

Can you take the aspirin free Excedrin? It has acetaminophen (same drug as Tylenol) and caffeine in it.

Still feeling like crap? I was thinking that hopefully you finish the first trimester and start feeling better about the same time I finish the third trimester!

You can do this!

Marcinelle said...

Celeste, we loved having you here! It was Wonderful! I truly hope you get to feeling better immediately and feel well the rest of this pregnancy.
Loved Blake's trip narrations- so interesting and fun!