Monday, June 20, 2011

Forest Love

Blake and I ventured out to the Forest this past weekend. We went on a hike and shot our pistol and long rifle 22s.

Apollo loves hiking on the trails. That's his happy dog face.

Last week we went to the doctor's office for a checkup and we got to hear the baby's heart beat. Blake was like, "that sounds like a spaceship!"

The doctor also gave me some new nausea drugs to try out called Reglan and Phenegren. The Reglan has helped my sickness a ton! Hooray! I have only been throwing up once a week now which is awesome!



I love my Blake so much! He takes such good care of me and makes me laugh my freakin guts out.


We saw these flowers, I think they are honeysuckles? They are so beautiful!

This isn't a very good picture but I finished my paint-by-numbers! I think it turned out really good.

This has been a really wet spring/summer here in the Fort. We have had cray hail storms.

Ok, bye!

5 comments:

Sarager Family said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Pretty forest. Nice job on the painting. Blake looks pretty sweet in his glasses, but maybe I can get him some cool military ones:)

Andrew said...

looks like a great place to hike! Nice job on the picture!

Unknown said...

YAY for feeling better. SUCH GOOD NEWS. I'm happy for you. It's so hard to feel so lousy.

Your painting is fabulous. I adore it. It's just perfect.

You are awesome.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

The spaceship part made me lol

Marcinelle said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! I love your painting! You and Blake in the woods is way exciting! Apollo has a great happy face!