Monday, June 27, 2011

Mutton Bustin


On Friday I went to the Doctor and got 2 bags of IV to see if that would help my nausea. I was throwing up all morning. I usually can't keep stuff down in the evening so this morning thing was new territory. I am not sure if the IV bags helped or not.

Saturday: 9am - Woke up ate breakfast
9:20 - Threw up said Raisin Bran breakfast
9:45 - Round 2 of breakfast fruit (stayed down!)

I have been looking on craigslist for a used crib to buy. I found the one that I really wanted and we went to Loveland and bought it! (My first baby purchase!)

Apollo got his hair cut in the above picture. The lady trimmed his beard a little too short. Now he looks like he has a sweet Mustache! He kinda looks like our little Nacho Mexi Dog now. So cute!

I really wanted to go somewhere fun on Saturday (whether I was feeling up to it or not) and we went to Greeley's Stampede Rodeo.

We ate yummy food, watched guys throw axes, listened to awesome country bands, and watched Mutton Bustin in the Park. The Mutton Bustin was the best part. Anyone with kids that weighed 55 lbs. or less could get on a lamb and ride it for as long as they could hold on. Man some of these kids could barely even walk, let alone ride these sheep.


and


I found this posted on YouTube of one of the kids. These kids get rocked! Crazyness?!!



Week 14
Week 15

(You can see a part of the crib behind me... a little sneek peek!)



7 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Your extreme pregnancy sickness sounds so rough. You having such a good outlook is inspiring.

Andrew said...

How exciting!!! this will all be worth it!

Unknown said...

Me and Fielding are a little obsessed with looking at your prego pictures! We can see a bump!!

Sarager Family said...

I want Atticus to ride a sheep like that. He would love it! I would just need to show him a picture of a tiger or something and he would start to growl and he would be ready:)

Unknown said...

I'm miserable just reading this. You poor dear!

julie said...

ahh! your first baby item!! how exciting!

Marcinelle said...

You and Blake are so cute and your little dog too! The crib looks lovely. What a fun time with the sheep riding. You and Blake have a wonderful life!