Thursday, June 30, 2011

Going on VAY-KAY!

Friday morning we are heading to Rexburg, Idaho! I am so excited to go on vacation and see some family! (Oh I miss family!)



I have been feeling generally a lot better during the days this week. I just want to say that I am truly grateful that I am pregnant (even though I talk a lot about how sick I have been). Blake and I have wanted to start a family for a long time. We had to get outside help from fertility clinics to get where we are today. I am truly thankful for modern medicine.

I hope everyone has a fantastic 4th of July weekend!

I would like to share this beautiful video: Families Can Be Together Forever



2 comments:

Marcinelle said...

Celeste, we are so thankful you are pregnant too! Glad you are feeling better. If you are like me, you will go dancing your third trimester! Any day now you will be done with the nausea! You are going to be a wonderful mother!
Love Always, Mom

Marcinelle said...

What great shots!! we are soooo exciting about you being pregnant!! Woot Woot
Dad