Sunday, February 15, 2009

Christmas Break 2008 - Usery Park/ Basketball Game

It is a Sarager tradition to go to Usery Park and cook hot dogs and smores. We also sang some camp songs.
I love my my niece and nephew so much! They are adorable!
The sunsets in Arizona are so beautiful! You can see the blues and the oranges a little bit in this picture.
Lincoln, Jordan, Dad
Brigham, as you can tell had an awesome time. He loved walking in the rocks with his shoes.



Lincoln and Jackie
Seth and Larkie
We went to Christine's Varsity basketball games. They played in the Nike tournament and their team did well. Christine shot over 20 points in one game! Christine is a beast!
Celeste, Jackie, and Jordan
I have to keep telling other college coaches that she isn't interested in playing for them. She has already been offered to go straight to the WNBA... she's too cool for that though.
I love my sister and my momma.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I HAVEN'T SEEN THESE PICTURES YET!

I love that picture of Lincoln and me! I'm going to steal it!

We had so much fun singing camp songs with you! You are the BEST CELESTE! (That rhymes)

Sarager Family said...

That was so much fun! That is how every Christmas needs to be!

Sara said...

Wow! Christine got in to the WNBA?!?!? That's amazing!!! Why didn't she accept? That'd be such a cool experience!

Celeste said...

LOL Sorry I was just kidding about the WNBA offer. Christine has been offered places to play in college but that is not her dream. She wants to go to college and become a math teacher and coach.

Anonymous said...

Christine IS awesome! and I love all the couple pictures from the dessert!

Amber said...

Ew! Get a room you too! Just kidding. But serioulsy.

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Having a campfire and roasting weiners at christmas time... Something I have never done before.