Sunday, February 15, 2009

R.S. Sleepover

I went to a Relief Society sleepover at one of the counselor's parent's house in Iona (Blake and I attend a Singles Ward on Campus because he is in the bishopric). This house is big and beautiful. I wish I took pictures of the inside because this picture does no justice. We played Sardines and watched Hitch. I had so much fun getting to know all of these girls.In the morning, some of the guys came over and Bishop and we had a big breakfast. Then we went out in their backyard for a little shooting. We shot clay pigeons and rifle/piston targets. I actually shot really well. I got about 75% of all the clays thrown and I beat an Idaho boy at a fast shooting contest. He was a good sport. LOL It was a blast even though my feet froze for being out there for a couple of hours.
Katie, Celeste, Kimberly, Denise, Courtney
I am so grateful that the girls were so kind to me and were willing to let me get to know them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Celeste, I love that you get to do cool stuff like this. You are probably like their super sweet sister! What a cool experience.

Anonymous said...

how awesome to be in that ward!
blake is in the bishopric? I had no idea!

Amber said...

The girls look so young