Sunday, February 15, 2009

Christmas Break 2008 - Christmas

Christmas morning! This is Jordan's second Christmas! I love her pajamas and hair.
We all had a wonderful Christmas morning being together as a family, celebrating the birth of our Savior. We had a nativity on Christmas Eve that was hilarious (Jordan played little baby Jesus). She kept trying to walk away; she was so cute!
This is crazy Christine ( I left the picture sideways because I thought it was a better effect). :)
We had to go to Cherry Lane and look at the Christmas lights. P.S. I love Larkie's nightgown with her jeans on.
Larkie, Christine, Spencer, Blake


As you can see, I don't have many picutures of Christmas. Just pictures of my cute little niece Jordan.

Aunt Christine and Jordan

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so fun! We wish we had been there!

Sarager Family said...

OH I love all the pics they are so funny. I do especially love my sweet outfit.

Anonymous said...

I too love Larkie's totally rockin' outfit :)

Amber said...

Holy crap! She's adorable!

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

YOur neice is cute.