Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-alentine's Day



In the morning I made a nice breakfast for my hubby. Later on in the morning, Blake came with me on my 6 mile run. We ran to the Nature Park and watched dozens of ducks and geese from a couple feet away. It was so romantic.
We went to Idaho Falls to go to Texas Roadhouse. The wait was 75 min (it was a mad house filled with people to the brim). So we headed to Teton Raceway and Sportsman's Warehouse to kill time. We went back to TRH and they called our name about 75 min. later, I was impressed. The food is amazing there and I was super stuffed. Afterward we headed back to the Burg.
I love dancing and going to dances. We went to a Valentine's Day dance at the Hinckley Gym. We were like one of three married couples there but I could seriously care less. We had fun just the two if us. I was so tired! We danced all crazy like and took lots of candy...hehe
The last song we danced to was "My Love" by Justin Timberlake (that's our song). Blake is a so much fun at dances; I am glad he humors me and has fun. We had a wonderful Valentine's Day together. We got engaged two years from today! Blake made me an engagment video for Vday last year(the proposal was secretly taped) and we watched it again tonight (he put it in). So cute!

9 comments:

Sarager Family said...

So much fun. I love dancing. I totally would have been the lady with Jordan strapped to me while dancing. I am waiting to watch the videos with Seth. I can't wait. Love ya xoxo

Marcinelle said...

I think that is the nicest Valentine's Day imaginable! You two are such a beautiful couple! I knew you were right for each other the first time I met Blake! Boy, did he impress me! I love it when Andrew takes me dancing, too! We will watch the dancing video tonight when Andrew gets home.
I am impressed with you, Celeste, and your amazing teaching abilities. You will have a far reaching influence on the children that you teach.
Love, Mom

Saragers said...

that sounds like such a fun!! i wish i could run 6 miles!!

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Sounds like you had fun. Sorry we couldn't come to breakfast with you guys.

Cristine Garrison said...

What in the world!!!! I am so behind in your life?

Blake is in the Bishopric!
Blake had a birthday!
You got flowers!
Sleep overs!

Your life is too much fun. We need to hang out. Serious.

Anonymous said...

love the dancing!!! and that vest on you is hot hot hot!

Amber said...

Cutest! The couple in the sleep video is hilarious

KP said...

aw you guys are so cute celeste! looks like your valentines day was perfect!!
ps...how the heck are you girl?!?!

julie said...

wow i really like the giant leaves in your vday bouquet- they are awesome! aww! Celeste! Sounds like you guys had the PERFECT vday- I can totally see you bustin out dance moves at the singles dances too! You ROCk.