Monday, June 16, 2008

A Tribute to my Husband

I just wanted to show everyone where Blake works for the school. He works at AV Productions in the Library to support our college needs. Blake is such an amazing and wonderful husband. He works super hard in school and at work.
This is Blake taking care of a customer, as you can see he is super helpful. The faculty at the school ask to talk to him by name.
I just wanted to say 5 quick things about what I love about Blake.
1.) He works hard from morning till night; he learned it from working on his grandpa's farm.
2.) He is super stinkin funny and makes me laugh everyday by his cute comments and his facial expressions. He is so kind and loving to me!
3.) He helps me around the house and with dinner every night because we are both so busy.
4.) He doesn't like to watch tv and he doesn't really care to even watch sports on tv.... I love it!
5.) He always wants to do fun and adventurous outings; there is never a dull moment when we are together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww so sweet! you have a good one!

Unknown said...

You do have a great husband. Lincoln and I have often said to each other, "Blake was the best thing that ever happened to you."

Someone must be blessing you!