Friday, June 20, 2008

I got tagged!

5 Things on my "to-do" list this week:
- Study Bio 204, Bio 208
- Take tests and quizzes
- Work out
- Get my hair cut and colored
- Grade chemistry papers

5 Snacks I enjoy:
- Bananas
- Dried fruit
- Bread
- Love my Fiber One Cereal
- Sweets: licorice, smore

5 Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
- Pay tithing
- Invest in companies and banks
- Pay for school
- Build dream house (Party house)
- Help out my family

5 Places I've Lived:
- Chandler, AZ
- Gilbert, AZ
- Provo, UT
- Rexburg, ID
- That's all!

5 Jobs I've Had:
- Worked at my dad's office(CPA) off and on for 12 years!
- Lifeguard at Sunsplash
- Florist - God's Garden Treasures
- Rexburg Opinion Center (4 months) and Western Wates (1 month) (had to call people and get surveys; I hated it!)
- Right now I grade papers for a chemistry teacher

5 Things people may not know about me:
- I have hiked the grand canyon rim to rim to rim when I was 12 and 13
- I was in a ballet company called Ballet Etudes and I was in the Nutracker for a couple of years
- I was a drum major for 3 years. I was on drumline for 3 years (played bass drum and marching cymbals). I have been in choir and band all through Jr. and High School. I play the flute, alto saxophone, french horn, and a little piano. Totally nerd I know
- I have never broken a bone, but have had a taylor ectomy in 2007 for a bunion
- I have done dance (ballet, modern, clog, world dance, ballroom ect.) cross country, track and field (high jump, 800),and swim team
- I love camping!!!

5 Favorite Musicians/Bands:
- NSYNC (back in the day)
- Josh Groban
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Jimmy Eat World, Weazer
- Will Smith
Those are just the first artists that came to mind, there are definitely a lot more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are cute! LOVED LEARNING ABOUT YOU!

Unknown said...

Are you a TA this semester or something? We think you are super smart. Good job!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, it's so cute!