Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bear and Wolf Center / Yellowstone


Isn't this the coolest couch you have ever seen? This was the whole group that went. I want this big teddy bear couch in my house some day... and you can all come and sit on it.

This is at Yellowstone and my fourth time going there in 3 years. I love it! If any of you have not been there please be our guest and come and visit. We live only a couple of hours away.
This is a thermal pool named after me...pretty cool huh?

This is the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone! So beautiful! I didn't want to post all the cool geyser, thermal, and mud pots because you have to come and see it for yourself. There is a reason why Yellowstone is the first National Park in the world!
(As you can tell Blake is not in this picture because he was taking a little cat nap in the car. He drove in one of the cars for us while we got to sleep.)

3 comments:

dani said...

How fun! I've never been there so we may have to take you up on that! By the way your hair is so pretty and long! So cute!

Unknown said...

Brigham is going to LOVE your teddy bear couch!

Marcinelle said...

Next trip to Idaho, we are going to Yellowstone!