Monday, November 14, 2011

Update of Awesomeness

Wow, I haven't written in a couple of months. So, obviously we moved! We love our new home and the town that we live in. Our new ward is fantastic. I got called to work with the 8-9 year old girls for Activity Days on Tuesdays, and I am the Relief Society Meeting Coordinator (Aka Enrichment leader). We have an activity the first Thursday of every month. I have loved both callings so far. They have kept me really busy!

In September, we went to Arizona for my baby shower and for my Grandmother Sarager's Birthday. Blake's parents also came to visit us in Colorado. We went to Pike's Peak in Colorado Springs. In October, we went to Idaho for another baby shower and fun with the family. I love that three of my siblings are all going to BYU-Idaho... oh I love that place.

My brother Spencer got his mission call to... Nagoya, Japan! I am so excited for him!


Halloween! Zombie couple. Blake and I won best couple costume. I would have to say that this has been my best costume ever. I am pretty sure some of the kids in our ward were scared of us because they wouldn't take our candy.

We bought both our lovely outfits at Goodwill. We used a drill to put tears in our clothes.

We have had two huge storms this past month, like a foot of snow in 24 hours for each storm. Lots of broken tree branches. A week ago, I pruned our bushes and plants in the backyard for a few hours. I just had so much energy. 

This past month, I have been feeling the best I have felt during this whole pregnancy. So many women I talk to hardly get sick at all... luckies!
Can you believe that I am 35 weeks along?! This last picture I am 33 weeks (I think).Crazy business! Blake and I are super excited. My emotions go from excitement to anxiety in minutes. We had a couple of baby classes this last week. I will blog about them.

I am an official Coloradoan now! I have a Colorado Driver's License.

I am going to try to blog more often, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

you're the straw to my berry :)... You look so cute Celeste. Love the belly! And your Halloween costumes do rock, and look at all the snow... WOW! gotta get up on the mountain... after the baby comes of course :)

nelly said...

You look so cute Cousin!

The Jensen's said...

You're adorable!! Love your cute blog posts. Only a month and a week left! Your little man is almost here! Best of luck to you.

Bethany said...

Celeste, being a Activity Day leader was one of the best callings I've ever had! Lucky!!

Andrew said...

Looks like you are haing so much fun!!! Lvoe those customes.