Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend!


We had a fantastic Thanksgiving! A family in our ward invited us over to their home. We had an awesome time eating and talking! Oh I love Thanksgiving food, delish! Blake and I had to make our legendary sweet potatoes and swirled chocolate cheesecake.

We watched another Schnauzer this past week named Boone. Apollo and him and too much fun. This makes me want to have another dog!

Blake and I woke up at 4am on Black Friday to get a Christmas tree at Home Depot. We were like 15th in line and we weren't able to get one because they only had like 10 of them! Then, we waited in line at JoAnn's for an hour before they opened up and their doorbuster Christmas tree was pretty pathetic. HAha. So we ended up going to Khol's and buying our first Christmas tree! I love how my front room looks. I wish I could have my Christmas decorations up all year!

On Saturday, Blake and I went to IKEA in Centennial, Colorado for the first time. Wow, it was quit the experience. We were looking for a nice dresser for the nursery and we found one. Later that afternoon we went to Harkins Theater and saw Breaking Dawn. It was good. My back started hurting so bad when the movie started, so for the first half of the movie I laid down. Oh the fun of pregnancy.

I am 37 weeks and three days along! Yesterday I went stir crazy! I just came down with a cold a this week... luckily I can rest. Blake and I are getting so excited for this little nino!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can't wait for that little nino (whatever nino is) to come too. 4 in the morning huh... bet that was fun. I went to Walmart at 10 at night and it was psychotic! and maybe you should get a friend for Apollo cuz I bet he may get the shaft when the nino show's up :) Like you! Have fun having that baby :) just kidding it really is fun and don't be scared you can do it!

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

I can't wait for that little nino (whatever nino is) to come too. 4 in the morning huh... bet that was fun. I went to Walmart at 10 at night and it was psychotic! and maybe you should get a friend for Apollo cuz I bet he may get the shaft when the nino show's up :) Like you! Have fun having that baby :) just kidding it really is fun and don't be scared you can do it!

Sarager Family said...

You're cute Celeste. Wish we could be there.

julie said...

yay!! celeste i am SO EXCITED for you guys!! That's cool your doggie had a friend this past week! How fun!!

Andrew said...

Sounds so great!!