Monday, August 22, 2011

Closing/Moving this week!

This week we are moving! Here are a couple of pictures of the house we are going to live in.

This is part of the backyard...
the kitchen...
and the living room with a fire place.



This is where we are currently living now.


23 Weeks!

I have been feeling a ton better recently. I am so so so glad.

I have been able to feel the baby move and kick! Last week, Blake and I were watching my brother Fielding and his wife Carissa's music video they made. The song was "Radar" from Britney Spears, and while we were watching the video, I felt the first "solid" kicks from the baby... I guess our baby boy is a Britney Spears lover in the womb... love it!

*Haha I love Apollo's face.

5 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Apollo will love that yard!

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

WOOHOO that is so awesome! I am so excited for you that you bought a house! I am so excited for that day in my life.... someday. You look super cute. Wish i was there to rub your belly... or who knows maybe you hate when people do that :) Glad you are feeling better.

p.s. had to look at fielding's blog and watch their video. It was awesome.

Sarager Family said...

Oh a boy after my own heart. Love him to death already. Jordan really wants to come visit apollo she is currently informing me. So exciting to feel the baby move. So So excited for your house. Love u

Cristine Garrison said...

im soo glad you are feeling better. i remember crying to scott saying, "im so sick of being sick!" its so frustrating when all you want is to feel normal again. have you started eating like crazy yet? its so fun :)so excited for your new place! good luck mnoving. oh and is there a name yet for little Weimer-man? i used to get soooo annoyed when people would ask me that question a billion times a day. haha.

Unknown said...

YAY! The 20's are the best part of pregnancy! Feeling the baby move is my favorite.

Praying for you guys and the house!