Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Freeze

Ok, so any out there Warren Miller fans?

When I was dating Blake he told me I had to go and see the Warren Miller film for the year. I had never heard of it until then.

Car-a-zy but I have been to the past five Warren Miller films! Let me just say that they freakin rock your socks. It's all about watching professional sweetness of skiing and snowboarding doing their thing and traveling all around the world. Last Saturday, Blake and I went with our friends Joe and Jacque to this year's Warren Miller's "Like There's No Tomorrow" in Fort Collins. Watching the film for the new winter season gets me so pumped up! I want to go and shred a mountain right now if I could.

They draw for free prizes... but we didn't win anything... :( Blake almost grabbed some free swag but someone else got it.

I know I have a little chancho bakin inside of me but that won't be the case in five more weeks! But then I have to wait another six weeks before I can go snowboarding... oh it will be worth it.

I seriously love the snow. When it snows, I love how the landscape totally changes. I love how the lights at night reflect off the white and how peaceful it feels. I don't think I could ever live back in the desert. I love the seasons.

The cooler weather feels so good to me... especially being pregnant. I keep the house at 63 degrees during the day. Blake comes home and freezes but I love it (and I tell him we are saving money)! Lol

3 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I went skiing right after I had mali su. It was invigorating after pregnancy.

Sarager Family said...

That's too cold honey.

Andrew said...

I would love to see the movie sometimes...