Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fee-Fi-Foe-Fum

Drum Roll Please...
This is baby bump at
19 weeks!



Baby Bump at
17 weeks!
My niece Emma(6) colored me this beautiful fairy picture!
My oldest niece, Maddy (10), colored this awesome picture! When they gave these pictures to me it melted my heart! They are now proudly displayed on the refrigerator.
These last 3 pictures are from a couple of weeks ago when we went to the Drum Corps International Competition at Invesco Field at Mile High.
During Seattle Cascade's performance, it started to rain and thunder.

We had to wait an hour inside the stadium for the weather to clear up. I started getting super nauseated so we had to leave early... I was so sad!
Next week I find out the sex of our baby!

We might be changing addresses here in a month...

we may have bought our first little home!


9 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I was hoping the drumroll was because you knew :) I'll stay tuned.
A new house!? That is always so exciting!

Seth S. said...

It's now starting to look like you are actually pregnant! Good luck all the way to the End.

The Jensen's said...

You look fabulous!!! Can't wait to find out if your baby is a boy or girl!!

katilda said...

ah congrats on the house! and you're so cute with that belly! thanks for all your nice comments on my blog :) can't wait to hear more about your home-finding adventures!

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

WooHoo!... Your first home! That is so exciting!!! YOu look so cute. Love the little bump. I am exicted to hear what your baby is... I guess girl.

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

WooHoo!... Your first home! That is so exciting!!! YOu look so cute. Love the little bump. I am exicted to hear what your baby is... I guess girl.

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

WooHoo!... Your first home! That is so exciting!!! YOu look so cute. Love the little bump. I am exicted to hear what your baby is... I guess girl.

Marcinelle said...

You two are too good looking for the Stadium! (I was going to say too sexy but that didn't seem appropriate from a mother in law!)
The pictures from your nieces are priceless and so is your pregnancy "bump"!
Your home will be one where people love to come and feel of your love and excitement for life and adventures!

Unknown said...

Whoooo you look so hot as a pregnant mama!!!!
We're excited to know if it is a little man or little lady!!