Friday, July 8, 2011

Part 3: Vacation in Rexburg, ID


Blake and I purchased a bunch of fireworks in Wyoming before we got to Montana. Wyoming is the best place to buy fireworks because a) they sell them year round and b) they sell fireworks that are illegal in most states like Artillery Shells and Roman Candles (which are Blake and mine's favorite fireworks).

On the 4th of July we shot off most of our sweet fireworks in Montana!

We left some of the Ladybug fireworks to do in Rexburg. When we got back to Rexburg we had a Weimer pizza get-to-gether at the Weimer grandparent's house. (Kim and Jody's family, Dusty and Christy's family and Shane) Blake and I usually play with the kids every time we have a family gathering. We took the kids into one of the potato cellars and played tag.

Afterwards we went back to Lorraine and Daris' house and my sister Christine came over. We shot off the rest of the Lady Bugs and danced the night away!

Christine, my crazy sister... I think that means we are related.

Lauren doing her Barracuda dance.
Yeah you go girls! (and boy)


Lauren came up to us with a picture and was like "Look this is me!" It was really cute.
Celeste, Emma, Christine (20)
Here are some LadyBugs for your enjoyment. Blake almost got hit by a crazy one in Montana but luckily he has fast reflexes. :)

5 comments:

Sarager Family said...

I love those ones. we wanted to do those but we didnt know what they were called. Looks like you had so much fun. love you

Marcinelle said...

You look like you are having so much fun! Wish we were there. Fireworks are fun. the nice weather....jellous.
Dad

Marcinelle said...

The dancing looks so fun! What cute girls!
Mom

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

roman candles are my favorite too!!
I accidentally lit my yard on fire one time growing up though, we had acreage so the front tall grass just lit up fast! oops.

Unknown said...

Lincoln Says:"Those fireworks are awesome. It reminds me of the time we went to Stadium of Fire as kids."