Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Rock Vs. A Snack

I am so excited for warmer weather in Colorado this year!

Last weekend, Blake, Joe, Jacque, and I went to the CO Rockies vs. AZ Diamond Backs opening season game. even though I now live in CO I will always be a D-Backs fan. At the game I was one of the few people rooting for my beloved AZ team (I think a lot of peeps wanted to throw something at me :). Unfortunately, D-Backs lost by 2 feet (so close to a home run!) and 2 points. Final Score: 3 to 1.

This was Blake's first professional game and he loved it! (He's from Idaho, they don't got no good teams

to watch...only Boise football)


On another note...

Wasn't General Conference wonderful?

I CANNOT believe that they are going to build a temple right here in this town! We are SUPER excited! There's something so special about the process of a temple being built in your area. Now all the places I have lived, have a temple or are building a temple.



What an awesome blessing to have the temple be so close!


2 comments:

Sarager Family said...

Looks like fun. Celeste your hair looks super cute in the picture at the baseball game

Marcinelle said...

You two are just hip and happening! I mean really hip and happening!