Sunday, April 10, 2011

Anniversary Weekend Get-A-Way



Blake and I went to the Denver Temple Friday evening.

We are so super excited that a temple is going to be built right here in Fort Collins!

We stayed at the Sheraton Hotel in downtown Denver.

On Saturday, we walked down the 16th street mall.

We then went to the Zoo. We had an awesome weekend!




I beat Blake in chess...Yes!

The pool was on top of the roof in between skyscrapers. Talk about sweet.

Looks like Blake was enjoying the view.

Have a fantastic week!

4 comments:

Sarager Family said...

Congratulations on 4 years of marriage. Blake, you are such a nice husband to let your wife beat you at chess:)

Marcinelle said...

What a wonderful anniversary get-away! That is remarkable- to go to the Denver temple and then enjoy the zoo and the city sites. You two are priceless! Love, Mom

The Jensen's said...

Man, I miss Denver! 16th street mall is fabulous. Happy anniversary!

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

whoopity whoop 4 years!!! I can't believe it. Actually I can cuz I am almost there too but time goes by so fast. Glad you had a fun anniversary!