Sunday, July 20, 2008

Playing with Paige and Dillon

Dillon (9 months)Paige (3 1/2) She is super smart!

I took a lot of pictures of flowers in mom's garden and I thought they turned out nice.


Blake and I love playing with Dillon and Paige! They are super darling kids!
Blake and Dillon are so cute!

Outside catching bugs for our collection. Blake caught a bumble bee and a wasp. We put them in the same jar and the wasp was the victor. Blake, Shelly, Dillon, Daris


Blake and I bought cheap tennis racquet's at Walmart because we wanted to play tennis. We have played a few times in two weeks and we love it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bee/wasp thing was sad but hilarious!

Amber said...

Yeah, we get to see you guys today! I'm glad you two are coming!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures with the kids!

Lincoln keeps trying to talk me into Tennis. I don't think he realizes how lousy I am...

Celeste said...

Oh you will be great! All it takes is practice and then you will become a pro! Blake and I are just amateurs and are not very good but we enjoy it a lot!

Marcinelle said...

You and Blake will make great parents! Tennis is a fun game. I am jealous that Rexburg has such beautiful summers!

Sarager Family said...

I hope Jordan will be that smart. Cute pics as well love ya xoxo