Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Day

The next morning we got up and had a super yummy breakfast: pancakes, bacon, hashbrowns, and the best ever eggs!
We then went shooting. We had a few guns to choose from...(all of Blake's friends have multiple guns). Jordon has the coolest 12 gauge shotgun with a pistol grip (it's like the one on No Country for Old Men except without the silencer). We shoot with a 9mm, and a .22. I am a pretty good shoot with the pistol though.

Then we went off-roading in the Rover in Kelly Canyon. Blake and Tyson went up a super steep hill. It doesn't look steep in the picture but it is. Derek, Jen, and I had to get out because there was a ton of stuff in the Rover weighing it down.
Audrey Shillig was kind enough to go on a date with Blake's friend Tyson. We (10 of us) went to Idaho Falls to stake out our spot by the green belt for the fireworks. Then we went on over to Texas Roadhouse for amazing food! I love that place! Derek and Jen couldn't stop throwing peanuts at Tyson and Audrey (poor guys).
I love this picture!
This i us out on the lawn before the fireworks. I have to admit that I was pretty bored with the fireworks this year and I think it was because we were so far away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree about the pic you love... so funny!

Unknown said...

Audrey is awesome!
So fun!

Where is the picture of you 'eating' a pig?I wanted to say that is a classic Celeste face! I love it!

S&L Sarager Family said...

Look at you and that gun PHAT

Marcinelle said...

You look way too good with that gun in your hands!

Cristine Garrison said...

Hey! We had so much fun tonight! See you guys Sunday.