Thursday, July 3, 2008

Camping




We went camping this weekend with 10 other people near Kelly Canyon. We had a fabulous time! We left after school on Thursday Here is Blake and I with my friend Jen (who I met at a BYU dance camp in 2004) and I set up with one of Blake's friend Derek and they are dating now (I love to match-make)...lol and that is our other friend Mark.


Blake is a stinkin stud and is the camping pro.fes.shion.al.

We had awesome food camping! Tin-foiled dinners, followed by cherry, and blueberry cobbler, and you can't forget the smore action!

I got to sleep in the girls tent with 6 other girls. Me and Jen shared the queen air mattress. Good sleeping. We found this huge moth... I was tempted to fry it up and eat it

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't even get to sleep with your hubby! you are a campin' fool! I have been ONCE in my life! and Jake LOVES to match make too!!!

Amber said...

That's so fun. My girlfriends have been talking about having a sleepover for ages. I'm glad Derelict is dating again. He needs a girl.

Unknown said...

Nothing makes me happier than you Celeste!

S&L Sarager Family said...

Oh I would freak out if I saw that moth

Marcinelle said...

How fun! Blake is definitely a stud and you and he look fabulous together!