Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pack Saddle

This is the best part - the swing!
Derek and Jenny
We ate tons of smores, well actually I ate a ton (they are my most favorite). We didn't sleep super good because it was chilly with the owl, plus someone snoring (I won't tell who), and the need to go pee kept us up. Hehe. We got kinda stuck trying to get out the next day. Luckily Blake is an experienced driver.
It is super beautiful in the Big Hole Mountains. Blake and his friends are going to buy it someday...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

THis looks so fun!

Unknown said...

Lincoln says: That diving board looks pretty intense. I miss the mountains so much.

Sarager Family said...

That looks like fun I love how you guys are so outdoorsy. I don't know if that is even a word but you get what i am saying. Love ya xoxo

KP said...

i got on!!! lol.
i have no clue why before i wouldnt let me.
but yay. i have found your blog...so cute! :)

Marcinelle said...

You are Blake are amazing mountaineers! How awesome! Once again Blake looks so macho and you look so beautiful!

Cristine Garrison said...

I tagged you!