Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tillamook Cheese Factory

We went to the Tillamook Factory were they make the greatest cheese! While we waited for everyone to get out of the car Maddy, Emma, and I did some dancing...or head banging. They are so fun! We got to see how they make the cheese and cut the cheese. We also got free cheese samples. My favorite is sharp cheddar. We got lunch there (Blake and I got fish and chips) and ice cream. Blake, Maddy, Emma, and I had fun in the gift shop.

Emma (3 years old) loved her cotton candy ice cream!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE sharp cheddar too!!!

Amber said...

I am soooooooo sad that we didn't get to come. I guess it's for the best though because Brandy left Sunday to work in Houston, and we really need the money. I loved all your pictures. It would've been a nice bonding time for us sisters. I've only ever seen Candice maybe 1/2 a dozen times. And you're so much fun. Every time we go to Rexburger I get to know you more and more and realize we could be best bunnies. I wish you two lived by us. Then we could hike and hangout all the time. Anyways, tell me what you think about Breaking Dawn when you finish it. Kisses!

Unknown said...

I love their cheese! All my uncles say the Oregon coast is AMAZING! Beautiful

Sarager Family said...

You guys are crazy. Don't teach them to be too crazy Celeste. :)

Unknown said...

Lincoln says: I love that cheese. I try to get it every time it is on sale.

Marcinelle said...

You should be on a hair commercial with that head shaking hair picture!