Thursday, May 7, 2009

In da hood

Hey everyone! I hope all is going well! Blake and I are back into the swing of school (we are almost done with our third week of Spring semester). We are keeping plenty busy. I am working at Beehive Federal Credit Union starting at an early 5:30 cleaning. I work with the sweetest girl. I am taking my last two classes: Plant Systematics, World Religion, and trying to get my Online Endorsement. Blake is taking Thermodynamics, Physics, Welding, Racquetball, and World Religion...way too much fun.
Rexburg decided to have a very late spring this year...even later than last year. Today the wind has been blowing over 40 mph...so exciting. I am waiting for our apartment to blow over.
Please check out all of my DC posts, there are a lot of them but I spent hours uploading and writing lame comments about the pictures...Thxs!

7 comments:

Lincoln said...

Summer will soon come and all those cold winter days will have been worth the wait.

Lincoln said...

Blake, good luck with Thermo. I did not understand even half of that class material.

Unknown said...

YEAH! You are almost finished Celeste!

Andrew S said...

We are so proud of you!! keep up the good work!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Provo has decided to have a late spring too!

Marcinelle said...

Wow! The classes you are both taking are incredible. You two are so smart! Good luck with school! Celeste, I love your positive attitude about everything. I am grateful your apartment did not blow over.
Love, Mom

Geoff, Amanda and Katherine said...

World Religions was one of my favorite classes. How fun that you can take it together!